Only 30 minutes from Bordeaux, our vineyard of 250 hectares is a haven of peace and culture. Art and wine are closely linked together. Enjoy your visit followed by a commented tasting of 3 wines with an assortment of cheese.
- Visit an historical property of Médoc
- Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel and Cru Bourgeois classification
- Tasting of 3 wines from 3 different appellations with an assortment of cheese
- Garden of Sculpture
Visit followed by a tasting session of 3 wines ans an assortment of cheese.
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Participants||Groups of a maximum of 5|
Please come with your own mask. Hydroalcoholic gel is available on site.
Our guided tour allows you to walk inside our sculpture garden which relate to the history of the property. You will also learn in detail, the process of making wine with regards to the different appellations we have between the two cellars.
Your visit shall conclude with a tasting of our three recommended wines served with an assortment of cheese in our tasting room :
- Château d’Arsac AOC Margaux Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel
- Château le Monteil d’Arsac AOC Haut-Médoc Cru Bourgeois
- Château d’Arsac Cuvée Céline AOC Bordeaux blanc
This tasting is accompanied by an assortment of 3 cheeses and a glass of wine of your choice from the wines tasted. The cheeses have been selected to create the best pairings.