Learn about the making and aging of a Great Classified growth, and enjoy a unique experience throughout a vertical tasting of four vintages: you will understand the "vintage effect" and appreciate the magic of a great wine for aging!
- 5th Great Classified Growth in 1855
- Organic Certified and converting in Biodynamic (Demeter planned in 2021)
- An agriculture respectuf of the environment and biodiversity, practicing agroecological activities and biodynamic preparations.
- A vertical tasting of four vintages of the great wine.
- A Gold Price rewarded in Wine Tourism Trophies, category "Pedagogy and enhancement of the environment".
- Familial property owned by Claire Villars-Lurton, the second generation of women at the head of the Château.
The discovery of our vineyard and winemaking process.
A vertical tasting of four vintages of Château Haut Bages Libéral
|Duration||1 Hour 18 Minutes|
|Participants||From 1 to 10 persons are allowed.|
This visit will be in English.
Enter into the privacy of Château Haut-Bages Liberal, the Great Classified Growth in 1855 in Pauillac. Immerse yourself in the early 18th century by digging the history of the Château through its meticulous and prodigious architecture.
Stroll through the most beautiful part of the vineyard overlooking the Gironde estuary and discover its terroir of excellence.
Raise your awareness of the biodynamic and agroecological practices : real allies of our property who allow us to express the nature of our terroir.
We will also share with you all the secrets behind the making of Château Haut-Bages Liberal wine, through a tour of our winemaking vats and aging cellars.
Château Haut-Bages Libéral is notably the only Grand Cru Classé in 1855 to benefit from aging in Limoges porcelain jars.
Live a unique experience through a vertical tasting of four vintages of Château Haut-Bages Liberal. The subtleties of the "vintage effect" will be revealed for you!