For this great day of discovery Olala Bordeaux offers you a tasting workshop of Bordeaux wines in the morning in the city center, followed by a trip to the vineyards of the famous Margaux appellation!
- Tasting workshop with 6 glasses of different wines
- Picnic Lunch available as an option (16€ per person)
- Excursion to the vineyards in the afternoon
- Visit of two wineries with wine tasting
Tasting workshop of 1H30 with a wine expert
6 glasses of different Bordeaux wines
Board of cheeses and cold cuts
Transport in air-conditionned van
Visits and tastings 2 different wineries of Margaux Appellation
Lunch (Available on reservation)
|Participants||From 2 to 8 people|
Un pass sanitaire est exigé pour participer à l'activité.
This full day in Bordeaux offers:
- 10.30am - 12pm : Tasting workshop at our Olala Bordeaux workshop/boutique: Tasting of 6 wines accompanied by a cheese/charcuterie board, to better understand Bordeaux wines.
- 12pm - 1.30pm : Free lunch time (Picnic lunch at the workshop available on reservation)
- 1.30pm - 6pm : Visit of the vineyards: Go in small group of 8 people maximum, to discover 2 castles of the Appellation Margaux, during visits and tastings of the wines of the estates; Enjoy a nice walk along the "famous route of the castles".