Board the SICAMBRE to discover Bordeaux along the UNESCO façades and illuminated bridges, while savoring a delicious dinner preparedon-board, using fresh and local products...
- A two-hours cruise along the UNESCO façades
- Dinner prepared on-board, using fresh and local products
- Discovery of Bordeaux by night and the illuminated quays
|Duration||2 Hours or 0 Hour|
|Participants||Departure confirmed above 20 passengers|
Boarding at 20:00 - Departure at 20:30
The placement is not choosen by the customer, it is managed by the Maitre D.
Bordeaux by night is magical : the UNESCO façades, the illuminated bridges... While savoring a delicious dinner preparedon-board, using fresh and local products, discover Bordeaux in an unique way...
- 8:00pm - Boarding on our restaurant-boat SICAMBRE
- Placement made by the Maitre D and welcoming "apéritif"
- 8:30pm - Departure for a two-hours dinner-cruise on the Garonne along the UNESCO façades
- Apéritif, starter, season’s main course, dessert
- Our menus varies depending on the season
- Wine, coffee and cheese "à la carte" available
- Passage under the lifting bridge and La Cité du Vin & U-turn after the Pont d'Aquitaine
- 10:30pm - Returning to the pontoon