Come and discover in the heart of the old town of Cérons, a unique wine-growing architectural estate in a warm family atmosphere.
- Beautiful 17th century manor house listed as a historical monument.
- Wine estate located in the heart of two appellations: Graves and Cérons, on a unique terroir.
- Exceptional vintages produced in three colours.
- Traditional ageing barrel cellar.
- Family wine estate for more than 300 years.
Detailed tour of the estate and commented tasting of three wines.
Please bring your own mask. Hydro-alcoholic gel available.
We open our doors and welcome you to discover the universe of Chateau de Cérons. We invite you to take a guided tour of the estate by visiting our beautiful 17th century manor house, the surrounding vineyards, the old barrel cellar and the new technical installations. We will share with you the secrets of our know-how and our history.
At the end of the visit, you will be invited to taste three wines of Chateau de Cérons:
- Graves red
- Graves dry white
- Sweet Cérons