Yacht de Bordeaux and By Marco, offer you to sunbathe every Sunday with the "BRUNCH BOAT".Embark for an exceptional moment to enjoy your sweet and savoury brunch while taking advantage of a cruise on the Garonne River.A world tour of flavors that will delight young and old alike!
- Browse, sail, enjoy and dream.
- The only brunch aboard a yacht on the Garonne.
- A 100% homemade kitchen.
CRUISE + BRUNCH
- a mask
|Participants||From 15 to 30 people.|
BOARDING : 11:30 AM
DEPARTURE : 12 AM
RETURN : 2 PM
END OF SERVICE : 2:30 PM
Moment Menu :
To port for the salty :
- New York Times: The authentic "avocado toast" bagel style.
- Dolce Vita: The remix of the traditional bruschetta "al tartuffo".
- Scandinavia: The gravlax salmon by Marco and its "secret" sauce.
- Show cookingMexico: "Taquitos" of marinated beef with sunny connotations.
- Viva Espana: "Paellador" style, cuttlefish a la plancha grilled and chorizoed.
To starboard for the sweet:
- Ecuador: A chocolate of character in a smooth and creamy texture.
- From Santo Domingo por alla: Fruits in madness - the exotic tartar of the day.
- Family and Co: The churros choco coco from Portugal.
- The Maté King of Argentina and his traditional Dulce de lecche.
Beverages :Coffee or Chocolate & 1 fresh juice, soda, 1 cocktail or glass of wine. (Additional card on board).
Have a good trip!